About Friendship Peak:
Friendship Peak is a beautiful mountain peak located in the Pir Panjal Range of the Himalayas, near the town of Manali. It is a popular destination among adventure enthusiasts and trekkers who come to the region to explore its stunning natural beauty & challenging terrain. The peak stands at an elevation of 5,289 meters and offers breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and valleys. The Friendship trek offers an unforgettable experience that takes you through some of the most stunning landscapes in the Himalayas. Embark on a thrilling adventure by packing your bags for a 9-day trek that will take you on an exhilarating journey through mythical landscapes, rocky moraine patches, towering mountains, and sprawling alpine meadows.
Quick Facts About Friendship Peak Trek:
• Friendship Peak Trek Duration: 9D/8N
• Maximum Altitude: 17352.36 ft.
• Friendship Peak Trek Difficulty: Difficult
• Trek Distance: 34 Kms
• Temperature: 19°C during daytime to -6°C during nighttime
• Friendship Peak Trek Best Time To Go: May to June and September to October.
• ATM: You will find ATMs in Manali
• Start Point/End Point: Manali Base Camp. It is 3 km away from the Old Manali Bus Stand.
How to reach Manali:
The nearest airport to Manali is Kullu Manali Airport, located approximately 50 kilometers away from Manali town, in Bhuntar. Domestic flights from Delhi and Chandigarh are directly connected... The chief operating airline companies are Air India, IndiGo, and SpiceJet.
The closest train station to Manali is Ambala Cantt, which is 200 km away. Another option is to get a train to Chandigarh, which is 250 km away. Ambala Cantt is on the Delhi Amritsar route.
The fastest way to reach from Chandigarh to Manali is a cab to Mandi, then bus to Manali and takes 6h 36m. The recommended way to reach from Chandigarh to Manali is a bus to Manali and takes 7h 0m. Buses from Pal Travel Lines, Himalayan Nomad (K.T.C), Leo Travels Height etc. Cabs from Wiwigo, Gozo etc.
Inclusions for Friendship Peak Trek:
1. Accommodation – 8 nights accommodation in Camps as per the itinerary. Accommodation on a double and triple sharing basis.
2. Meals – (Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner). We provide simple, nutritious vegetarian food on all days of the trek. Lunch will be available in proper packaging.
3. Camping charges – All trekking permits and forest camping charges are included.
4. Trekking equipment – High-quality tents and sleeping bags in all the camps. Sleeping bags can withstand temperatures as low as -10 ºC.
5. Safety equipment – First aid kit, oxygen cylinders, oximeter, etc. will be with guide/trek leader and at the campsite as well to deal with emergencies. Ice axe during Day 4 till day 7 & crampons.
6. Expert trek Leaders – All our trek leaders are at least qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering and first aid course.
7. Expert Trek support team – The mountain staff on this trek consists of certified guides, cooks, helpers, and porters.
About Friendship Peak Trek:
Note: If you are a group of 4 or more travelers dates can be customized.
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
All applicable refunds will be done in the traveler's Thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.