Relish the adventure deep within your soul by indulging yourself to One Of Most High Altitude trek in the Himalayas at a height of 17400 ft.
Instigate yourself on the mixture of steep slopes, gradual climbs, barren mountains, snow-clad peaks and rugged passes
Adore camping under the clear sky at the Mantalai Lakeside; also enjoy the condiment view of the neighbouring snow-capped mountains and glaciers.
Get a chance to explore the beauty of Kheerganga blessed with the green misty hills all around, and Enjoy a hot bath in the sulphur springs of Kheerganga.
About Pin Parvati Pass Trek -
Embark on a thrilling 10-day Pin Parvati Trek through the Indian Himalayas, filled with breathtaking scenery, challenging terrain, and unique experiences. Trek through forests, cross glaciers, and climb to an altitude of 5,319 meters at Pin Parvati Pass. Relax in hot springs at Kheerganga and acclimatize at Mantalai before exploring the Pin Valley. So gear up for an ultimate adventure!
Quick Facts About Pin Parvati Pass Trek:
• Duration: 10D/9N
• Maximum Altitude: 17,457 ft
• Pin Parvati valley trek difficulty level: Difficult
• Pin Parvati trek distance: 110 km
• Temperature: Day: 16°C to 20°C and Night: 0°C to 4°C
• Pin Parvati trek best time: July to Sept.
• ATM: Manali has the last ATM point before your trek begins.
• Start Point of the Pin Parvati Valley Trek: Barshani, near Kasol
• End Point of the Pin Parvati Valley Trek: Kaza.
About the Activity:
Pin Parvati Trek Package Inclusions:
• 8 nights accommodation in tents on triple sharing. 1-night accommodation in Hotel in Kaza on triple/Quad sharing.
• High-quality Camping arrangements.
• Day 1: Dinner
• Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
• Day 3: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
• Day 4: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
• Day 5: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
• Day 6: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
• Day 7: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
• Day 8: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
• Day 9: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
• Day 10: Breakfast
The following equipment is provided on the Pin Parvati pass trek-
• 3/4 season imported alpine tents
• Fresh and clean Sleeping bags of very good quality
• Comfortable camping mattresses
• Mess Tent
• Camping stools & tables
• There will be 2 toilet tents [separate for gents and ladies having portable toilet seats
Safety equipment –
First aid kit, oxygen cylinders, oximeter, etc. will be with the guide/trek leader and at the campsite as well to deal with emergencies.
Expert trek Leaders –
• Professional guide(s) to ensure high safety and more information and personal attention which are necessary
• Porter / Mule charges for carrying camping equipment & rations
Camping charges –
• Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee (if Any)
How To Reach Rumsu Base Camp Near Manali :
The starting point in Kasol is located at a distance of 750 m from the Kasol bus stop. You can get public or private transportation to reach the location. The nearest airport is Kullu Manali Airport located at a distance of 31 km from the starting point.
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
All applicable refunds will be done in the traveler's Thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.