Trek to an elevation of up to 12,000 ft. above sea level as you take in the fascinating views of Swargarohini group of peaks.
Experience the oldest trek route of the Himalayas and witness the Beautiful ancient culture, mountain views, forests, grasslands, meadows, rivers, streams and even an alpine lake.
Trail on the same route taken by the Pandavas in the Mahabharata on their ascent to heaven.
Get a chance to explore ancient villages that are 2,000 years old and get fascinated by small slice of the local life.
About the Har ki Dun Trek:
Har ki Dun trek is a beloved trail nestled in the Gharwal Himalayas, attracting many nature enthusiasts and trekkers. This thrilling trek is famous for its cradle-shaped mountains, giving it the nickname "hanging valley." During winter, the trail transforms into a magical winter wonderland, covered in snow and illuminated by the sun's rays shining through the clouds. The trek is a feast for the senses, offering breathtaking views of the surrounding deodar trees, filling the air with the scent of pine. Embark on this adventure and let the beauty of nature captivate your soul.
Har Ki Doon Trek Quick facts:
Maximum altitude: 11,675 ft
Har Ki Dun Trek Difficulty Level: Easy to Moderate
Har Ki Dun Trek Distance: 47 KM
Temperature: 10℃ to 15℃ during the day and 2℃ to -5℃ during the night
Best Time to do Har ki Dun Trek: April to Mid-June and October to Mid-November
ATM: Purola has the last ATM before your trek begins
Start/End Point of the trek: Sankri Village
About the Activity:
Har Ki Doon Trek Package Inclusions:
1. Accommodation – You will be staying in a Guesthouse/camps in Sankri and in camp on the remaining days of the trek (3 people/tent). Room/tent is separate for the male and female participants.
2. Meals – (Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner). We provide simple, nutritious veg/Jain food on all days of the trek
3. Trekking equipment – High-quality tents and sleeping bags in all the camps. Sleeping bags can withstand temperatures as low as -10 ºC.
4. Safety equipment – First aid kit, oxygen cylinders, oximeter, etc. will be with guide/trek leader and at the campsite as well to deal with emergencies.
5. Expert trek Leaders – All our trek leaders are at least qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering and first aid course.
6. Expert Trek support team – The mountain staff on Har Ki Dun trekking consists of certified guides, cooks, helpers, and porters.
How to Reach Dehradun:
You can reach Dehradun by Air/ Railways and Road. The nearest railway station is the Dehradun junction, which is well connected to major cities in northern India, primarily New Delhi. Jolly Grant Airport serves Dehradun domestically, with regular flights coming in from many major cities in India. Regular bus services also prevail to and fro Dehradun through an excellent roadways network.
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
All applicable refunds will be done in the traveler's Thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.