About Chanderkhani Pass:
Nestled in the majestic Himalayas of Himachal Pradesh lies an enchanting trekking destination that has captured the hearts of adventure seekers from all around the world - the Chanderkhani Pass. This stunning pass offers a breathtaking trail that winds through picturesque meadows, dense forests, and snow-capped peaks, providing a visual feast for nature lovers and trekking enthusiasts alike. With an elevation of 3,660 meters, the Chanderkhani Pass offers panoramic views of the surrounding mountain ranges and the beautiful Parvati Valley below. The trek to Chanderkhani Pass is a challenging yet rewarding experience that offers a unique opportunity to immerse oneself in the natural beauty of the Himalayas while also exploring the rich cultural heritage of the region. Join this unforgettable journey and experience the magic of Chanderkhani Pass trek for yourself!
Quick Facts About Chanderkhani Pass Trek -
How to Reach Naggar:
The nearest Railway station is Joginder Nagar railway station 163 km from Manali, Ambala (350 km), and Chandigarh (310 kms). Tip: Regular Volvo and Buses are available from Chandigarh to Manali in the evening. Volvo buses charges between Rs.700 to Rs.1,000 per sector from Chandigarh to Manali and vice versa
The nearest Airport is Kullu Manali airport in Buntar is 50 Kms. Bhuntar, which is 52 km away from Manali, is the nearest airport. Taxi services are available from Bhuntar to Manali, which costs about Rs.700‐ Rs.1,000. Bhuntar is well connected to Delhi by air. The airlines that take you to this Airport are Indian Airlines, operating flights from Delhi and Chandigarh to Kullu.
You can go on a road trip to Naggar. If you want to travel by bus, you can use HRTC or private bus services to reach Manali. Manali and Naggar are merely 21 km away from each other. You can hire a taxi service to cover the distance from Manali to Naggar.
Chanderkhani Pass Trek Package Inclusions:
1. Accommodation – You will be staying in a homestay in Naggar and in tents on the remaining days of the trek (3 people/tent). Room/tent is separate for the male and female participants.
2. Meals – (Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner). We provide simple, nutritious veg/Jain food on all days of the trek
3. Camping charges – All trekking permits and forest camping charges are included in the Chanderkhani pass trek package.
4. Trekking equipment – High-quality tents and sleeping bags in all the camps are included in the Chanderkhani pass trek package. Sleeping bags can withstand temperatures as low as -10 ºC.
5. Safety equipment – First aid kit, oxygen cylinders, oximeter, etc. will be with guide/trek leader and at the campsite as well to deal with emergencies.
6. Expert trek Leaders – All our trek leaders are at least qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering and first aid course.
7. Expert Trek support team – The mountain staff on the Chanderkhani pass trek consists of certified guides, cooks, helpers, and porters.
About Chanderkhani Pass Trek:
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
All applicable refunds will be done in the traveler's Thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.