Enhance your experience with scenic lodges that offer the mystical sights of the Annapurna Glacier
Behold the culture, traditions, and typical living practices of Gurung people in Ghandruk village, along the waves of Modi Khola and walking through the forests with diverse flora and fauna.
Experience the winds through Rhododendron forests, passes and over glacier rivers and waterfalls, and allows spectacular views of sheer cliffs with rivers running below.
Walk through the Annapurna conservation area which is home to 1226 species of plants, 102 mammals, 474 birds, 22 amphibians.
About The Annapurna Base Camp Trek:
Embark on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure with the 9 days 8 night Annapurna Base Camp Trek. Explore the stunning Himalayan mountain range as you trek through old villages and lush forests. Immerse yourself in the unique culture and traditions of the local Gurung people. Take in breathtaking views of snow-covered hills and stunning landscapes. This challenging trek is suitable for hikers seeking an unforgettable experience. Book the Annapurna Base Camp Trek package and have a mesmerizing adventure with your folks.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Nepal Quick Facts:
• Duration: 9D/8N
• Maximum Altitude: 13,550 ft
• Annapurna Base Camp Trek Difficulty Level: Moderate-Difficult
• Approx. trekking distance: 67 Kms
• Temperature: Day: 15°C to 20 °C and Night: 0°C to 5°C
• Best Time To Trek Annapurna Base Camp: Feb to May, Oct to Dec.
• ATM: Pokhara
• Start Point/End Point: Pokhara.
About the Activity:
How to Reach Pokhara:
You can take a direct flight from New Delhi or other major cities of India to Kathmandu. Then you can fly to Pokhara directly from Kathmandu.
Bus accessibility to Pokhara is available from Kathmandu and from Sunauli, which is next to the Indian border. Local buses that tend to be crowded are available at the New Bus Stand in Kathmandu. More luxurious tourist buses like the Greenline are available at Tourist Bus Station.
Pokhara is not connected to any Railways.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Package Inclusions:
• 2 Nights twin sharing accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast.
• All accommodation during the trek (lodge/tea house).
• Three Meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) during the trek.
• Tea/Coffee (served in a cup).
• Annapurna trekking permits and Tims (Trekkers Security Card) permits are included in the Annapurna base camp trek package.
• A comprehensive medical kit
• Gov. licensed and well-trained English-speaking guide and his entire expenses.
• All required local tax and Gov tax.
• Trekking route Map.
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
All applicable refunds will be done in the traveler's Thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.